4 Sweet Ways to Snack With THRIVE Lifestyle Mix
If you’re looking for protein powder recipes, you know that protein powder plays a powerful role in your fitness journey by helping to retain lean, fat-fighting muscle along the way. Throwing back an Ultra Micronized THRIVE Lifestyle Shake in the morning as part of the 3-Step THRIVE Experience is a sure way to amp your protein intake, but why not find additional ways to enjoy the benefits of THRIVE Lifestyle Mix throughout your day?
Ultra Micronized THRIVE Lifestyle shakes come in 4 classic flavors, and they go way beyond your average protein powder. Lifestyle Mix contains not only protein, but a nutritious blend of vitamins, minerals, plant extracts, antioxidants, enzymes, and probiotics to keep you feeling like a million bucks, every day!
Here are a few protein powder recipes that deliver all the nutrients of THRIVE Lifestyle Mix, but in a sweet treat!
Peanut Butter THRIVE Protein Bites
1 pack of Vanilla THRIVE Lifestyle Mix protein powder (also has vitamins, minerals, probiotics, antioxidants and BCAAs)
1 cup rolled oats 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup of (mix it up, your choice: ground flax seed, chia seed, hemp seed, wheat germ)
1/2 cup peanut butter or any nut butter
1/3 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Mix all the above ingredients into a large mixing bowl (you can use your hands or a spoon)
2. Roll a spoonful of the mixture into a small ball, repeat!
3️. Place each on a baking pan
4️. Place the pan in the refrigerator to chill for at least 20 minutes before eating, and ENJOY!
THRIVE Protein Chocolate-Coconut Popsicles
2 scoops (or packets) of Chocolate THRIVE Lifestyle Mix protein powder
1 can of organic full-fat coconut milk
1. Blend ingredients and pour into popsicle molds
2. Freeze until frozen
This protein powder recipe is a cinch to make, the most trying part is waiting for the popsicles to freeze so you can eat one! Give this recipe a try in spring and summer.
THRIVE Flourless Protein Brownie Bites
1 cup Pumpkin Puree (Subs: Sweet Potato or Banana)
½ Cup Almond Butter (Subs: Peanut Butter or Cashew Butter)
¼ Cup Cocoa Powder
1 Packet of THRIVE Chocolate Lifestyle Mix protein powder
1 serving of Liquid Stevia
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Grease pan
3. Mix all ingredients in mixing bowl
4. Pour Brownie mixture into pan
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes
Treat yourself this weekend! Make a second batch and freeze so you can have them on hand whenever needed.
THRIVE Protein Pancakes
1 packet of Vanilla THRIVE Lifestyle Mix protein powder
1 cup of white wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 cup blueberries
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
Optional: cashew butter, maple syrup, honey or agave syrup
1. In a medium bowl, mash 1 banana.
2. whisk in eggs, vanilla and almond milk. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, THRIVE Lifestyle Mix protein powder, baking powder, and salt. Then add wet ingredients and whisk until combined.
5. Add melted coconut oil and fresh blueberries and mix again.
6. Spray a large, nonstick skillet with coconut oil cooking spray and heat the stove at medium heat.
7. Once heated, pour in ⅓ cup of batter into the skillet and cook for about 2 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
There you have it, 4 protein powder recipes and ways to add Ultra Micronized THRIVE Lifestyle mix into your meals. Be sure to share your THRIVE treats on Instagram and tag us! Follow us on Instagram, here.