How to Make THRIVE Monster Energy Bites
These THRIVE Monster Energy Bites always go quickly! We love these energy bites because they are easy to make and are the perfect make-ahead recipe to keep on hand for healthy snacking.
To make this recipe, you will need the following:
– 1 packet of THRIVE Vanilla Lifestyle Mix
– 1 cup Dry Oats
– ½ cup Creamy Peanut Butter
– ½ cup Honey
– ¼ cup Mini M&Ms or Reeses Pieces
– ¼ cup Mini Chocolate Chips
– ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
1. Mix all the above ingredients into a large mixing bowl (you can use your hands or a spoon)
2. Roll a spoonful of the mixture into a small ball, repeat!
3️. Place each on a baking pan
4️. Place the pan in the refrigerator to chill for at least 20 minutes before eating, and ENJOY!
That’s it! You’re now prepared to snack healthy.
Note: These don’t replace the Lifestyle Shake in your 3 Simple Steps every morning, these are a snack in addition to your THRIVE Experience.
You can also freeze the energy bites in an airtight container for up to 3 months. That is, if they last that long. Try these THRIVE Protein Balls next!